Quantum work statistics, Loschmidt echo and information scrambling, ArXiv:1711.01277
Composite-boson signature of atomic dimers in the interference pattern of two colliding condensates, ArXiv:1710.10567
Thermal States and Wave Packets, ArXiv:1609.00014
25. Extreme decoherence and quantum chaos. Z. Xu, L. P. Garcia-Pintos, A. Chenu, A. del Campo, 2019. Phys. Rev. Lett. 122:014103.
24. Two-level system coupled to phonons: full analytical solution. A. Chenu, S.-Y. Shiau, and M. Combescot, 2019. Phys. Rev. B, 99:014302.
23. Shortcuts to adiabaticity in Fermi gases. P. Diao, S. Deng, F. Li, S. Yu, A. Chenu, A. del Campo, and H. Wu, 2018. New J. of Phys. 20:1005004.
22. Quantum work statistics, Loschmidt echo and information scrambling. A. Chenu, I. L. Egusquiza, J. Molina-Vilaplana, and A. del Campo, 2018. Sci. Rep. 8:12634.
21. Superadiabatic quantum friction suppression in finite-time thermodynamics, Science Advances, 4:eaar5909.
20. Impact of the lipid bilayer on energy transfer kinetics in the photosynthetic protein LH2, Chemical Science, in press
19. Quantum Speed Limits Across the Quantum-to-Classical Transition, Phys. Rev. Lett., in press
18. Many-body formalism for thermally-excited wave-packets: a way to connect quantum to classical regime, Phys. Rev. A 95:062124 (2017)
17. Quantum Simulation of Generic Many-Body Open System Dynamics using Classical Noise, Phys. Rev. Lett. 118:140403 (2017)
16. Construction of Multi-Chromophoric Spectra from Monomer Data: Applications to Resonant Energy Transfer, Phys. Rev. Lett. 118:013001 (2017)
15. Light Adaptation in Phycobilisome antennas: Influence on the Rod Length and Structural Arrangement, J. Phys. Chem. B 121:9196 (2017)
14. Thermal Light as a Mixture of Sets of Pulses, J. Opt. Soc. Am. B 34:1536 (2017)
13. Transform-Limited-Pulse Representation of Excitation with Natural Incoherent Light, J. Chem. Phys. 114:044103 (2016)
12. Thermal Light cannot be represented as a Statistical Mixture of Single Pulses, Phys. Rev. Lett. 114:213601 (2015)
11. First-order Decomposition of Thermal Light in terms of a Statistical Mixture of Single Pulses, Phys. Rev. A 91:063813 (2015)
10. Coherence in Energy Transfer and Photosynthesis, Annu. Rev. Phys. Chem. 66:69 (2015)
9. Dynamic Coherence in Excitonic Molecular Complexes under Various Excitation Conditions, Chem. Phys. 439:100 (2014)
8. Enhancement of Vibronic and Ground-State Vibrational Coherences in 2D Spectra of Photosynthetic Complexes, Sci. Rep. 3:2029 (2013)