I'm a title. Click here to add your own text and edit me.
Theoretical AMO physicist,
Working on quantum many-body systems from an energy sciences and quantum technology perspective, more on the analytical side, but always with a diversity of experimental platforms and applications in mind.
My research interest is at the intersection of physics, chemistry and biology: using tools from quantum theory, I aim to characterize non-equilibrium dynamics following light-matter interaction, exciton physics, and quantum properties of matter.
Isolated many-body systems
and exciton physics
Dynamics of open systems
- Signature of composite bosons during Bose-Einstein condensation
- Quantum control of strongly coupled quantum systems
- Connecting the quantum and classical representations of thermal equilibrium
- Linking sunlight to laser pulses
- Quantum Simulation of Many-body decoherence
- Role of nuclear dynamics in quantum transport
- Role of the excitation conditions on quantum transport
- Non-linear spectroscopy
- Structure of light-harvesting systems and influence of transport properties
- A systematic link between structure and physical properties